IT teams love how easy EarlyBird is to install
EarlyBird’s CEO and creator, Danny Watkins has a background in banking IT. Understanding first-hand the headaches that can arise for IT departments when new software is introduced to organisations, Danny was keen to ensure adoption of EarlyBird would be as simple as possible.
Why EarlyBird is easy to setup...
- Fully cloud-based – runs from a lightweight desktop, mobile or browser client
- No installation – no software to install or changes to firewall or server settings required
- All browsers supported – run EarlyBird from any device and from any web browser
- Quick setup – takes minutes to set up, no admin rights required, fully self-service
- Admin Portal – manage users, review usage, audit Tweets and sharing
- Enterprise Search Management – easily clone accounts or push searches to users for major news events
So, what are you waiting for?