Tested and Approved by Compliance Teams
EarlyBird was designed to overcome the regulatory risks of Twitter, whilst also providing a set of features to enable financial professionals to harness Twitter more productively.
It was developed and piloted inside a major investment bank, in close collaboration with compliance, IT and security teams. And has been used on the trading and research floors of some of the world’s largest banks since 2012.
Why EarlyBird is safe...
- Read-only Twitter – you can’t Tweet out, nor can you send or receive direct messages – this removes all risk of market manipulation, front running and collusion
- Fully compliant – meets all FCA and SEC compliance requirements
- Fully monitored – each Tweet received by each user is time-stamped and recorded for Compliance to review – this can provide crucial evidence of information being in the public domain if a trade is investigated
- Secure sharing – Tweets and news sources can be instantly shared between colleagues within Chinese Wall boundaries, with a full audit trail. A second tier of sharing by email is also fully recorded for compliance audit
- Guard your activity – EarlyBird users do not get Twitter accounts and their activity is invisible to external users – only Compliance can see who your traders follow and what assets they are tracking
So, what are you waiting for?